Call for Leadership Nominations
Deadline: Friday, July 6, 2023
Show your commitment to the value of APTA Virginia and help to shape its future! You may nominate yourself or a committed APTA VA colleague. Nominating candidates for office is a valuable service to the association and your thoughtful participation in this process is greatly appreciated.
Qualifications and Time Commitment
For full job descriptions and details of the election process for each open position follow the links below:
- Secretary: Central, Northern, Tidewater
- Treasurer: Blue Ridge, Mountain, Valley
- Valley District Directors: even year directors
- Nominating Committee Member: Blue Ridge, Mountain, & Valley
The APTA Virginia is committed to nourishing and broadening diversity in the governance of the association. The association seeks diversity across the Board and all committees, Task Forces, other advisory groups, and individuals to include:
- Gender (including nondiscrimination based on sexual representation and orientation or gender identity)
- Racial/ethnic representation
- Disciplinary heterogeneity
- Practitioner/academic balance
- Geographic heterogeneity
- International representation and perspectives
- Heterogeneity of areas of application
View current Leadership composition here.
The Nomination Process
All nominations should be submitted online using this form on or before July 6, 2023 by 11:59 p.m.
If you have questions about the nominations and elections process, please contact email@example.com.