Become A Speaker
Calling All Industry Thought Leaders to Share Insights, Experience, and to Suggest Topic Ideas!
In our continuing effort to provide the best training and events possible to our members and event attendees, APTA Virginia invites professionals and subject matter experts to provide proposals for the 2023 Virginia is for Learners educational program. Serve as a speaker, session facilitator, presenter, or part of a panel discussion. Opportunities include in-person and virtual events.
We are looking for innovative speakers who will:
- Lead an interactive and engaging session that goes beyond surface learning, and provides meaningful and mentally stimulating insights and experiences;
- Provide real world examples of successful change enacted within their organization that created lasting business effects, improving both processes and patient experiences; and
- Offer tools and techniques that individuals and groups can utilize to promote change in their own practice.
We've got a ready and willing audience eager to learn as you:
- Share your improvement story;
- Teach a skill or technique;
- Showcase a technology, tool, or implementation;
- Lead a conversation or problem-solving session; and
- Reveal your out-of-the-box thinking.