The Beb Cash Award is awarded in memory of Bess "Beb" Cash, a 1951 graduate of the Medical College of Virginia who was taken too soon by a car accident. Beb held numerous positions within the chapter, both elective and appointive. She was serving a second term as corresponding secretary at the time of her death. She working in Richmong for most of her career serving at McGuire VA Hospital, the Instructional Visiting Nurse Association, and Saint Mary's Hospital.
The Beb Cash Award honors physical therapists who have made outstanding contributions to clinical practice, particularly to the improvement of patient care. Also, to acknowledge clinician's development through APTA Virginia Participation.
- Nominees must be PTs who are members of the Virginia chapter of the APTA; and
- Any member not currently serving on the VPTA BOD or Awards Committee.
The following documents will be required for upload:
- Current curriculum vitae or resume of the nominee; and
- A letter of nomination that specifically focuses on the strengths of the nominee in relation to the award criteria, not to exceed 2 pages,
- Explain how this person has made outstanding contributions to clinical practice and improvement to patient care; and
- Discuss their involvement in the APTA Virginia.
Certificate and 1 complementary registration to an APTA Virginia event.
Submit a Nomination:
Nominations must be submitted by February 1 to be considered.
For questions regarding the nomination process or the awards, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016 - AJ Levier
2017 - N/A
2018 - N/A
2019 - N/A
2020 - N/A
2021 - N/A