Resume Sweepstakes 2022
Ever wonder how your resume looks in the eyes of a future employer? Sending in a resume you are not completely confident in can be quite nerve racking and we want to help take that stress away. Taking a few moments of your time to send your resume to APTA Virginia Career Center will give you insight and advice to better your resume.
On top of getting a stronger resume, you will automatically to be eligible to be one of our three prize winners! Make sure to submit your resume through APTA Virginia Career Center by May 2, 2022 @ 11:59pm.
Here are the following prizes you could win:
- Get one-on-one time with one of our experienced PTs or PTAs (Brandon Smith, PT & Ted Compton, PTA)
- Attend the next Fall Summit for FREE
- Get a 25% discount code to Virginia is for Learners
Terms and Conditions
- The sweepstakes will end on May 2, 2022 @ 11:59pm and the winner will be announced soon after the sweepstakes end date.
- The winner will be chosen in a random drawing and will be notified by email
- We will be selecting 3 winners. Those 3 winners will be given 1 prize each
- Winners will be selected at random. If a person's name is selected more than once, then another name will be randomly selected.
- Your resume must be submitted before the deadline of May 2, 2022 in order to be eligible for a prize. (You will still receive feedback on your resume regardless of the deadline).
- This resume sweepstakes is open to members and non-members.
- Members and non-members who wish to participate must be a licensed PT or PTA. Student PTs and Student PTAs must be currently enrolled in a Virginia PT/PTA program.