Fall Summit 2020
Sponsor and Exhibitor Prospectus
November 6-7, 2020
As you know, the pandemic is reinventing how conferences are done, and so we’ve gotten creative on how to get you exposure to our members. Our sponsorship packages will get you the following*:
- Opportunity to be the sole sponsor of a session
- Dedicated time during session to present your product or service
- Virtual exhibit hall
- Social media ad
- Attendee contact info
- Your logo on branding throughout the presentation materials
Just want a booth? No problem! We’ll have virtual exhibit booths available so that you can interact with visitors at your convenience.
Friday, Nov. 6
1:00-4:00 pm Board Meeting via Zoom
7:00-9:30 pm PAC Fundraiser via Zoom
Saturday, Nov. 7
8:00 am – 12:15 pm Neuro Course via Zoom
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm 2 or 3 live poster presentations via Facebook Live
1:45 pm – 3:45 pm Annual Members’ Meeting via Zoom
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm Student Meeting via Zoom
The following sessions are available to sponsor:
- Board Meeting
- PAC Fundraiser Event
- Continuing Ed Course - Rehabilitation for Individuals with Dementia: Facilitating Success!
- Annual Members Meeting
- Student SIG Meeting
For $800, you’ll get the following*:
Virtual Exhibit Booth
- Be the only sponsor for the session
- Captive Audience: 10 minutes at the start of the session to present your service or product
- Co-brand the presentation materials with APTA Virginia
- Logo on APTA VA’s homepage.
- Receive contact information for attendees
- Virtual exhibit booth with 6 months of interaction via blog
- 1 advertisement placement in the APTA VA Newsletter, The Virginian, during the 2021 year
- 1 social media advertisement during the 2021 year
- 1 free attendee to the neuro course
The virtual exhibit booth will allow you to post text, attachments, and/or a YouTube video to our website explaining your product or service. Best of all, we’ll be using our blog to house the exhibit hall, so visitors can comment and ask questions about your product or service and you can respond back at your convenience! You can also link a form to your booth to collect visitor information in exchange for swag.
For $450 you’ll get the following*:
- Virtual Exhibit Booths will stay on website until May 28, 2021 – that’s at least 6.5 months of exposure to website visitors!
- Exposure to conference attendees and non-attendees alike by sharing a video or text about your product or service
- Drive traffic back to your website
- APTA VA will periodically advertise the virtual exhibit hall between November 2020 and May 2021 via social media, eblasts, Virginian, and website.
- Interaction with visitors via comments
- Ability to collect visitor information in exchange for swag