Gift Giving Ideas for PT and PTA
Looking for some ideas for what to give your favorite PT or PTA for this holiday season? Are you a PT or PTA looking to drop some hints for your friends and family?
Here are some gift ideas to get you started…
- Want to support our Virginia PT and PTA students? Order a t-shirt form the Student SIG by November 29th! (This is a great way to treat yourself as well!) Purchase your shirt here.
- On giving Tuesday (or at any time), make a donation to their favorite physical-therapy related cause or charity in their name.
- A gift certificate for a massage to relax those tired and overworked muscles.
- A classy anatomy print or poster to hang on the wall at their office, clinic, or home. Check out some ideas here!
- After you have ordered your t-shirt from the VPTA student SIG, why not add on one more funny physical therapy shirt? Or maybe one of these!
- Looking for something dressier than a t-shirt, what about this tie, or this necklace?
- This PTA charm would make a great stocking stuffer!
- What about a PT mug for their favorite morning drink?
- How about something practical like a badge reel?
Need some more ideas, check out other suggestions by WebPT (which is where some this list came from).
Wishing you a safe and happy holiday season!