Archive November 2019
All of the articles archived for the month that you have specified are displayed below.
Gift Giving Ideas for PT and PTA
Looking for some ideas for what to give your favorite PT or PTA for this holiday season? Are you a PT or PTA looking to drop some hints for your friends and family?
Here are some gift ideas to get you started…
- Want to support our Virginia PT and PTA students? Order a t-shirt form the Student SIG by November 29th! (This is a great way to treat yourself as well!) Purchase your shirt here.
- On giving Tuesday (or at any time), make a donation to their favorite physical-therapy related cause or charity in their name.
- A gift certificate for a massage to relax those tired and overworked muscles.
- A classy anatomy print or poster to hang on the wall at their office, clinic, or home. Check out some ideas here!
- After you have ordered your t-shirt from the VPTA student SIG, why not add on one more funny physical therapy shirt? Or maybe one of these!
- Looking for something dressier than a t-shirt, what about this tie, or this necklace?
- This PTA charm would make a great stocking stuffer!
- What about a PT mug for their favorite morning drink?
- How about something practical like a badge reel?
Need some more ideas, check out other suggestions by WebPT (which is where some this list came from).
Wishing you a safe and happy holiday season!