The Virginian is the official newsletter published by the Virginia Physical Therapy Association. This publication provides information relevant to the practice of physical therapy in Virginia. Our specialized group of readers includes Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants and students enrolled in physical therapy programs in the state of Virginia.
Publication Frequency: Four times each year. Three issues are electronic and one is printed. The electronic newsletters are sent to our members the first of March, June and December. The printed special edition is mailed to all licensees in mid-August.
- 2,200 for the three electronic issues
- 6,500 for the Fall Special Edition to all licenseees in VA
Deadline for Placement of Ads:
Electronic issues: February 2, May 18 and November 22
Fall Special Edition: July 15
Ad Format: Display or insert.
Ad Sizes (width x height)
- Full page (7 1/2" x 9 7/8")
- 1/2 page horizontal (7 1/2" x 4 3/4")
- 1/2 page vertical (3 5/8" x 9 7/8")
- 1/4-page (3 5/8" x 4 3/4")